MORTAL KOMBAT VITA
Following the rebirth of Mortal Kombat in 2011, Mortal Kombat on PS Vita delivers the original critically acclaimed game, all previously released downloadable content (DLC) plus digital downloads of the 2011 release of Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors album with a bonus track and the 1995 Mortal Kombat film.
The DLC includes fan-favorite warriors Skarlet Kenshi and Rain as well as the infamous dream stalker Freddy Krueger. The game also offers 15 Klassic Skins and three Klassic Fatalities (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile).
In addition to adding new gameplay features including tag team and King of the Hill mode the game also delivers a deeper story mode and nostalgic arcade battle online and offline. Mortal Kombat brings all the award-winning content together for the ultimate experience.
- Making a big return to mature presentation and classic 2D fighting engine
- Captivating storyline that rewrites the history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament
- State-of-the art technology showcasing stunning 3D environments and characters
- Re-invigorating the franchise with new multiplayer components
- First fighting game to be displayed in Stereoscopic 3D
Only with PlayStation Vita:
- Includes all content available from the 2011’s best selling fighting title*: Mortal Kombat, (excluding the King of the Hill Mode, Leaderboards and Chat Lobbies)
- Includes all PDLC from Mortal Kombat (4 warriors) as well as the 15 Klassic Skins
- Online connectivity to take the merciless competition to the streets and fight anywhere & anytime in the palm of your hand
- New Vita Specific Challenge Tower - Engineered to take advantage of the Vita exclusive feature sets w/ 100+ new missions; Test Your Slice missions utilizing the touch screen interface