THE SIMS 4 PC
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control Sims with new emotions, unique personalities, and distinct appearances. Smarter Sims with new emotions and unique personalities provide you greater choices to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories. All-new Create a Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever. Explore lively, vibrant neighbourhoods filled with rich communities of smarter Sims. See, share, and download new Sims and homes from The Gallery.
Smarter SimsCreate and control Sims with new emotions, unique personalities, and distinct appearances.
- Distinct appearances: Personalise your Sims' distinct appearances, fashion, walk styles, and voices.
- Unique personalities: The Sims you create have big personalities that are uniquely defined by their traits, aspirations, and skills. The Sims you create influence what you can do for greater possibilities in the game.
- New emotions: You control the mind, body, and now the heart of your Sims. For the first time, you control your Sims' emotions. The Sims you create are full of life defined by their unique personalities and their emotions.
Weirder storiesSmarter Sims with new emotions and unique personalities provide you greater choices to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories.
- New emotions: For the first time, the Sims will reflect a range of emotions which influence your choices in the game.
- Meaningful choices: Emotions give you new choices that impact your Sim and shape their stories in The Sims 4. Control how your Sims respond to other Sims, objects, and moments in the game.
- Full of life: You control the mind, body, and now the heart of your Sims. The Sims you create are full of life and defined by their unique personalities and their emotions.
Powerful creative toolsAll-new Create a Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun.
- Sculpt your Sims: The new Create a Sim allows you to create Sims with tactile precision to make the most detailed and diverse Sims ever.
- Room-based building: The powerful new Build Mode allows you to design the homes of your dreams with room-based building.
- Fashion and design: Styled looks and rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
Vibrant neighbourhoodsExplore lively, vibrant neighbourhoods filled with rich communities of smarter Sims.
- Rich communities: Choose among vivid and diverse communities for your Sims to live. Have fun meeting neighborhood Sims and exploring the parks, venues, and activities available.
- New worlds: Explore the beautiful, lush, garden-filled hills of Willow Creek in The Sims 4.
- Lively locals: Discover the unique personalities in your neighbourhoods as you interact with your neighbours, expand your social circle, and participate in activities in the neighbourhoods.
Share your creationsEasily see, share, and download new Sims and homes from The Gallery in The Sims 4.
- The Gallery: The Gallery will inspire you and provides you new ways to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories in The Sims 4.
- Be inspired: The Gallery features the creativity of The Sims 4 player community within the game. Be inspired by the impressive variety of Sims and Homes created in The Sims 4.
- Expand your game: You can easily add new experiences to your game by downloading new Sims with personalities, complete homes, and designed rooms featured in The Gallery.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+, or equivalent (for computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62, or equivalent)
- RAM: at least 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: at least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video card: 128 MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better