UNCHARTED 2 ESSENTIALS PS3
Nathan Drake is back, as gaming's most charismatic hero tries to solve the mystery of Marco Polo's last voyage (and earn himself a fortune in treasure at the same time). The original was one of the first games to really prove the power of the PS3, but this sequel is another huge leap forward.
The first game already mixed intense gunplay with precarious platform action, but this adds in new stealth elements and more flexible parkour style climbing controls. Your enemies have been upgraded as well, with state-of-the-art artificial intelligence that makes them just as agile and resourceful as you.
Always known for its stunning graphics, this sequel not only looks better but it's now much more dynamic, with fully destructible scenery in every level. Add-in all-new co-operative and competitive multiplayer and you've got one of the most exciting action adventures of the year.
- Cinematic action: Amazing third person action that genuinely feels like you're in your own action film, with gunfights, treasure hunting and even romance!
- New tactics: Use new stealth and parkour based tactics to tackle the newly enhanced artificial intelligence, with bad guys so realistic they even have simulated peripheral vision.
- 100% efficiency: Developer Naughty Dog claim the first game only used 30% of the PS3's power. With destructible environments and huge levels this is aims to max the console out.
- Friends reunited: For the first time you and two friends (as Sully and Chloe) can play together in the same game, with the brand new co-op mode.
- Uncharted territory: Also new is the competitive multiplayer, where you can play as either the heroes or villains in deathmatch and capture the flag games.